You have the answers about your future
Your dreams, your goals are waiting for you to set off, and all coaching tools are waiting to take you from your current point to your target point. Let’s go and be the Sun where you say, even the sun does not warm me, and top of the whole day to you.
In this blog post, together let’s talk to the future you dream of and your future goal. Let’s take a trip together in time and see what your life in 10 years will tell you.
Hello, my life in 10 years, if you had things and questions to tell me for me to set out on my journey today, what would they be?
You have the answers…
What do you have to build your own world and restructure your life?
- How can you be clear to overcome the confusion in your mind?
- Which path should you take to achieve self-actualization and completion?
- What would you experience in a life where you could meet your own needs?
- What are the decisions that will bring you peace within?
- How can you cover the holes in your boat that is taking in water?
- What will make the bridges you build become rainbows?
- What should be the actions that will ensure that you live the life you want in your life?
How do you feel in your own company?
- How does the idea of surrendering all negative emotions to the past make you feel?
- What wisdom did you gain through what you have experienced and the experiences you have been put through?
- What do maturity and inexperience mean to you?
- With what wisdom can you be a light to the darkest parts of your life?
- What does it mean for you to be Drunk on Happiness?
- What are the things in your life that you don’t want to lose?
- What are the principles that you will not compromise on your living standards?
Who drew the blocks you limit yourself to?
- Who drew the blocks that limit your life?
- If you were to take care of yourself, how would you do this?
- What is the life you want to live for yourself?
- What is the antidote to this poison in your life?
- How is it possible for you to move forward with your feelings, thoughts, and new ideas?
- Can you tell me about the things you feel?
What are you satisfied with in your life?
- What are you dissatisfied with in your life?
- What have you adjourned in your life?
- How to fill an empty refrigerator?
- What is hidden inside the seashells you collect?
- What are the issues where you need justice?
- What are the paths that you are afraid to move forward?
- What kind of path is the one where you are afraid of being stranded?
- What does the pursuit of vision mean to you?
For it to set you out on the road, what kind of vision should the vision you are looking for be?
- Where are you in your life?
- What are your rights and wrongs?
- What does the life you live has to offer?
- What are the wrongs that you think are right?
- What kind of life would you be born into if you knew how to be reborn?
Where does a calm river flow? What is going on down that road? What is there where that river flows? How do people live there?
- Which emotions would make you happy to build in place of destructive emotions?
- What are your star qualities?
- What are the aspects you identify with about shining like a star?
- What would you like to live with these qualities and ensure others live so as well?
- How do you want to live your life, and ensure others live so as well?
What do you want in your life?
- What would you do to feel happy right now?
- What is there in your life that you want to snowball into something?
- If you wanted to maneuver your life, towards which issues would you do that?
- What situations do you dream of celebrating? How do you celebrate these?
- What kind of Castle would you like to build for yourself?
- What happens inside the Castle you want to protect?
- How strong is this Castle? How do you protect your Castle?
- What does your Castle and its walls look like?
What do you strive for, considering your own conditions and interests?
- Which way will get you a faster solution?
- How would you describe your protective side in your living spaces?
- How do you show this side of you?
- With what actions do you express your supportive attitude towards yourself and the people around you in your life?
- How can you create a convincing plan for yourself?
- If the door of the library of information was opened, what would you like it to give you information about?
- What information do you need from this library?
Knowing what would lead you to your ideal life?
- What does your past story make you experience?
- What does the current story make you experience?
- What would you like your future story to make you experience?
- How sincere are you with yourself?
- What would happen for you to realize you are free of all restrictions?
- How brave are you to go into the unknown?
- How do you think a brand-new future is created?
- How can an ordinary person achieve the extraordinary?
- What do you think will facilitate change?
- How can you develop a completely new and different approach?
How does a long-term, permanent change last?
- What are your resources for the change you desire?
- What feelings should you change for the life you desire?
- What thoughts do you need to change for the life you desire?
- What actions should you change for the life you desire?
- What would be the thoughts that you will pay the most attention to in your new life?
- What emotions would you like to place in your soul?
- How can you focus on your dream vision?
- What does coherence of heart mean to you?
- What will bring you closer to the heart of your dreams?
- How do you easily learn brand new knowledge and skills?
- How does your body respond to changes?
Know that the things you can experience with your true potential are the ones you haven’t even dreamed of yet. The moment you stop looking at the future through the window of the past, all miracles become your reality. Many of you may have already become aware, and they have understood what they can implement, but let’s move on.
Think about how you can inspire yourself to change. How is it going so far?
What do you experience with your answers?
What do the questions make you experience?
Have you noticed how powerful your mind and thoughts are?
Have you noticed what Coaching and Coaching questions actually are and how they affect you?
Now I ask you to redefine yourself with the vision of your future. Put your current situation aside for a while and write about the INTRODUCTION TO THE VISION OF YOUR IMAGINED FUTURE. Work out the change in your mind first. Keep thinking and writing differently.
Now, after writing this paper, put it aside and come, let’s think together.
Think about how you can overcome all the negative thoughts of anxiety, worry, the unknown, the things you fear, events, issues, and feelings. Think about how you can improve your life. Imagine how you can move forward by connecting your heart and mind, and how you can reach your own limitlessness and the reality of your potential. Think about how you can implement these in yourself and in your life. How can you choose the most livable future for yourself?
With coaching knowledge and skills, with Coaching tools; while you can reach your current potential, you can also change your current potential in your life through the sessions that I especially combine with different theories in training programs other than classical coaching, and that I enrich with the new coaching model. We will discuss this in another blog post, but now let’s talk about how you can change the way you think and feel.
How do you deal with the unknown?
How do you surrender to the unknown?
How does it feel to choose to trust the unknown?
Coaching allows you to be acquainted with how to do all this, instead of just knowing. It aims to make the unknown known to you. In each session, you get rid of the limited feelings about your issue. You transform your feelings that develop due to stress. You will be able to conclude every situation that causes emotional states such as anger, sadness, pain, disappointment, worthlessness, shame, fear, guilt, regret, and anxiety. With Coaching, it is always possible to become a brand-new being and take action with a decision equivalent to your potential. You can even transition into a new existence with your entire existence. Your body and brain would no longer live in the past. Because you begin to define yourself with the vision of your future, and by then you have already transcended your old “Me and My Story” narrative.
What makes you really happy?
The expectation of satisfaction at the material level is always short-lived. Remember how you wanted to have the things before you had them, the things you don’t even realize are yours right now. Remember the good feelings you felt when you had those things. So, what has changed now?
When describing the life that will make you happy in the future, I really ask you to think about it in detail; they should be of a nature that will still make you happy after a certain period of time. After reading this blog post today, put these questions on your agenda.
What does the best version of yourself look like? How do you live differently? Let’s pretend for a moment that you are him/ her and you have reached your goal. How would your life change? How would you think and feel differently? What is the best future that can happen in your life?
The person who listens to him/ herself and knows him/ herself changes; he/ she changes his/her whole life and you can do this! YOUR FUTURE IS CALLING YOU!